Terms and Conditions
The use of the website theSarayiahpost.com and it's subdomains (the Website) is subject to the following terms and conditions which you (the User) agree to by using the Website. The Website and its contents (unless otherwise stated or attributed) are owned by Isaac Sarayiah (the Owner). "BE FREE BE ALIVE BE TRULY HAPPY" and "FREE ALIVE TRULY HAPPY" are Trademarks belonging to Isaac Sarayiah.
1) (a) The views expressed on the Website by Isaac Sarayiah are strictly his opinion and should not be classed as fact nor should he be considered an expert in any field.
(b) There may be contributing (Guest) writers on the Website. The views expressed by any such writer may not necessarily reflect the views of Isaac Sarayiah.
2) The information contained on the Website is for general discussion and entertainment purposes only and any reader/ user who wishes to act on any information posted on the Website should do so only after doing their own research and does so at their own risk.
3) (a) the Owner of the Website makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, accuracy, fitness or completeness of any information on this Website or found by following any link on this Website. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
(b) the Owner of the Website makes no representations or warranties that the information contained on the Website is virus free. You should take your own precautions in this respect and no responsibility or liability is accepted for any malicious code that may be introduced into your system by using the Website.
4) Each User of the Website hereby agrees that he or she is owed no duty of care or other obligation by the Owner in respect of use by that user of the Website and that insofar as he or she may be owed any such duty or obligation, he or she waives any rights which he or she may have in respect of such duty or obligation. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you in connection with the Website will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
5) The comments facility is provided to encourage debate. The views and opinions that may be expressed on the comments boards do not necessarily reflect those of Isaac Sarayiah or of any Guest writer. The User must not use the comments facility to display any material which is:
- in contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law
- racist, sexist or homophobic
- pornographic, obscene, profane or vulgar
- defamatory of any person, entity or organisation
- abusive, threatening or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use the Website
- otherwise offensive in the opinion of the Owner
- infringing of the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any legal or natural person; or
- related to the conduct of a business other than that of the Website and or of Isaac Sarayiah's parent site, http://www.carpediemgroup.co.uk. This would include information that helps sell, buy, advertise, promote, solicit or offer any goods or services, shares or other commodities, third party websites, competitions or schemes etc
- that contains false, misleading or deceptive information or misinformation or rumour
- that impersonates any other person or entity
- that contains viruses, or other malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
6) By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User may post text, messages, images, audio and video and/or other information (User Generated Content) that can be accessed and viewed by others. In submitting such information the User:
(a) warrants that any information submitted is their own work and that they own all intellectual property rights in it; and
(b) by submitting information to the comments facility, you grant the Owner a non-exclusive worldwide royalty-free perpetual irrevocable license to use, distribute, adapt, modify, display, reproduce and transmit such information in any and all media in any manner in whole or in part without any duty to account to you. You also grant the Owner the right to sub-license the User Generated Content to third parties.
(c) The Owner reserves the right and entirely at his discretion to edit or delete any messages left on the comments board, including without limitation any message which contravenes the rules above and to prohibit the user from posting again.
The User agrees to reimburse the Owner for any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs asserted by any third party in connection with your use of the Website.
Advertisements and links to other websites
The Website may contain links to and content from other internet sites and resources. The Owner cannot control such content and you agree that, without limitation of the terms set out above.
The Website and all original content are copyright Isaac Sarayiah (c) 2011 and beyond. Isaac Sarayiah grants individual users of the Website a non-exclusive personal license to view and copy the material on the Website solely for personal and non-commercial use in accordance with its Creative Commons License. Such license is revocable by Isaac Sarayiah at any time without notice. You agree not to reproduce material other than in accordance with such license without the prior written consent of Isaac Sarayiah.